ShareIt for PC is a great program with a new innovation with regards to filing sharing, and it is an immediate competitor to the traditional file-sharing strategies, for example, USB, NFC or Bluetooth.
What makes it so extraordinary is the way that it is better as compared to its predecessors, offering faster speeds as compared to Bluetooth and preferable safety protocols over USB. SHAREit hosts more than 1.5 billion clients around the world, and it is in the best 10 most downloaded applications.
SHAREit is a file-sharing tool that supports multiplatform use, which implies that we can utilize it to connect two distinct devices and transfer files between them. It is compatible with Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows Phone.
Features of ShareIt
This system has been created and is kept up by the phone, PC, and equipment producer Lenovo. It offers the below mentioned amazing features:
- Transfer a wide range of files paying little respect to their size.
- Connect any device: PCs, cell phones, work stations, tablets…
- No, cables, data plans, Internet connection or Bluetooth required: basically make a WiFi hotspot.
- It offers us the likelihood to explore the folders and files remotely.
- Possibility to control the PowerPoint transfers at anytime anywhere from a cell phone.
- Speed transfers of up to 200 MB for each second.
In this way, you could transfer all the photographs taken from your laptop to phone and vice versa within few seconds, much the same as you can likewise move your whole music collection to your telephone with an easy drag and drop motion.
Installing ShareIt for PC
- Install Exe file of SHAREit and run it on your PC.
- Locate the downloaded file on the PC before running it.
- Make an account and begin sharing the file by using shareit for PC.
- Download SHAREit for the PC APK file.
- Get the enter button, and you’ll get the link to download the latest version of shareit for pc.
- Install it.
Real-time and quick sharing between the devices guarantees that you could transfer the files helpfully starting with one device then onto the next one.
Shareit for PC doesn’t need free Wi-Fi data to point it accompanies the capacity to control the PC to see all the files that are accessible in various devices.
How SHAREit for PC works
You might have different shareit for PC versions on your mobile and PC. When the two versions didn’t match then you are not allowed to transfer files. Let’s have a look at how ShareIt for PC works.
- If you have the latest SHAREit version installed then you’ll see a desktop icon on your screen. Click the icon.
- SHAREit for PC will start looking for devices. Now click on the Mobile icon. Now a QR code will appear on your desktop.
- Now open SHAREit on your Mobile. If you don’t have installed the latest version, then update your app to the latest version.
- Now click the symbol in the top left corner of the screen. You’ll see the below screen.
- Click on Connect to PC option on the screen. The app will start looking for the devices. If there is no device name on the screen Click Scan to Connect. Scan the QR code on your desktop. Now it’ll display the desktop PC name. Touch the PC name. Right away you’ll see below screen on the desktop. Now select the Accept option.
- Now the 2 devices are connected. If you like to transfer files from mobile to PC then just choose the Photos of Files option on the screen and browse your mobile, now select the files and send them to your PC. If you like to transfer the files from your PC to a mobile device, just click on the Files, browse your computer and send the files to your mobile.
Summing It UP
ShareIt for pc windows can be downloaded from online links. You can benefit from a portion of incredible features that include sharing work from your workplace or school between two devices helpfully.
File transfer strategy utilizing shareit for pc requires connecting your Android telephone or Apple device to your PC. It just takes two or three minutes for transferring data, and there are no restrictions by any means. You are presently completely equipped to utilize SHAREit and all the features on your PC. Don’t hesitate to utilize the tool as much as you can, as it’s totally free.