You have come to the right website in search of a video show premium, in this post I will give you the direct download link of Video Show Pro Apk for this you do not need to pay a single rupee just Download It! And Install It!
Video Show App completely different from other video editor apps like KineMaster And FilmoraGo. It is a fast video editing app because, with the minimum operation, you can edit video and add the most outstanding effects to your video
Direct Download Link Of VideoShow Pro Apk
- Treasure Special Moments & Share Your Life Story
- Video edit – Treasuring your special moments
- Subtitles – Various styles to make artistic subtitle
- HD export, no quality loss
- Special lenses to make original video clip or funny videos
- Gif making: make your own funny gifs with pictures from your album, make your video leap
- 2000+ Fully licensed pieces of music
- Support more than 30 languages
- Easy sharing of your videos on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Flipagram, Vigo video, Tik Tok, cute cut, etc.
- Professional video editing tools
Apk Brief File Info
|App Name||Video Show Mod|
|Apk Size||22 MB|
|Android Version Requires||4.1 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|MOD Features||No Water Mark|
FAQ On VideoShow Apk
Q: I’ve tried several times, but the videos still cannot be export
A: 1. Please make sure the phone has enough storage (SD card excluded) and RAM before exporting.
- Update to the latest version of VideoShow, because we will keep improving the app and fixing known bugs
- If the exporting process is still unsuccessful after several attempts, or you cannot export other videos either, please contact us: [email protected]
Q: I don’t like the VideoShow watermark. How can I remove it?
A: 1. Click the remove button over the VideoShow watermark download and install the recommended app and open it. Then you could remove the VideoShow watermark for 1 day
- Subscribe to VideoShow Membership. VideoShow membership has these unique features: no VideoShow watermark, no ad s, exclusive materials, support exporting 1080p videos
Q: Why the exported video has low quality? A: The quality of the exported video depends on
- Export mode: Fast Mode (fast but low quality), HD Mode (high quality but slow), 1080p HD (the best quality)
- The resolutions of original clips you added. Among all the clips, the highest resolution determines the highest resolution of the exported video. For example, if you added 5 clips and the highest resolution is 480p, then the exported video will not be higher than 480p, regardless of which mode is selected
- Resolution of your phone screen: the phone screen determines the highest resolution of the exported video. For example, if the screen resolution is 720p, then you cannot export videos with resolution greater than 720p Q: The video quality becomes poor after uploaded to social platforms.
A: Some social platforms will compress the uploaded videos, which may deteriorate the video quality
Q: How could I export a 1080p video?
A: You need to meet all these 3 key factors:
- Subscribe to VideoShow Membership
- At least one of the clips you added is 1080p or higher resolution
- The resolution of your phone screen should be 1080p or higher
Q: I hope the videos could be saved to the SD card.
A: Due to the system limits of Android 4.4.0 (and above), the application data cannot be stored in the SD card
Q: Why the exported video cannot be uploaded to Facebook or YouTube?
A: Please avoid adding the music with copyright problems. (Usually, it’ll show you a reminder if the video cannot be uploaded.) We’ve bought the copyright of all the video shows built-in music, but due to some platform policies, please avoid adding the built-in music if you want to upload the video to social platforms
Q: How to adjust the volume after adding the music/multi-music/effects/sound effects?
A: After the music is added successfully, switch to the Music tab, then the volume bar will be shown at the top of the video When you select the effects/ sound effects, the volume bar will I be shown at the top of the current screen
Q: How to remove the original sound of videos?
A: Switch to Music tab, click the button [Tap to add music] and enter Music page, then click the button [Remove original sound
Q: After applying a theme, how to modify its prologue and epilogue?
A: After applying a theme, you could see a white edit button over this theme icon. Click and set its prologue and epilogue * Some themes cannot be set the prologue and epilogue
Q: Why VideoShow cannot scan or use the music/videos cached in the third-party applications?
A: Most of the music/videos cached in the third-party applications could only be recognized in the application itself, therefore VideoShow cannot find or use them
Q: Why it says that the format is not supported while adding the music/videos?
A: VideoShow now only supports formats like mp4, 3gp, m4a, aac, mp3. You need to transcode the video if the format is not supported
Q: The speed of exporting the video is too slow
A: The speed of exporting video depends on the materials added in the video, the phone hardware performance, and other factors. Usually, the higher the phone hardware performance is, the faster the exporting speed will be. However, we’ll keep improving the exporting speed
Q: Why I cannot trim the video precisely?
A: The external videos (such as videos downloaded through the web, videos from the computer) may be trimmed inaccurately or the timeline cannot be located accurately. Thus, we suggest you should transcode or compress the videos before editing